1. Please write a brief summary of the literature book that you read in your group.
all know the original version of Snow White, where the evil queen sends a huntsman to kill the beautiful girl. Seven Dwarfs welcome it at home and protect it from the evil queen
but this version gives the story full circle because the brave hunter becomes Snow White's protector, and attempts to destroy the evil queen. this story retains its original meaning which is transmitting a series of values Aas solidarity and compassion for others.
2. Name some of the hardships that the characters in your story faced
- selfishness: as the queen does not support that there is someone more beautiful and that can defeat
- treason: by the hunter who decides to protect snow white regardless of the consequences-
- fear, and having to flee for his life
I think the main character and I have in common the constant struggle and perseverance to achieve goals spite of everything.
I also think that I am a caring person who cares about helping others like Snow white-

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario